31 July 2012

Partnership with Revive Ashgrove

It seems fitting that with a new blog, I can announce a new partnership with Revive Ashgrove which will see me join a group of hard working and highly distinguised athletes in having the opportunity to be treated by some of the best sports physiotherapists in the land. I'm very excited to partner with Revive as they offer invaluable physical well being services, two of which being Physiotherapy - an excellent tool too keep me limber and injury free when consistently swimming over 80Km a week and Pilates - something I haven't tried before but am very keen to attempt to conquer.

Revive Ashgrove offer many more services than just the two mentioned above. They include:

  • Physiotherapy
  • Naturopathy
  • Sports Physio
  • Yoga
  • Pilates
  • Cycling and Triathlon
  • Massage
  • Galileo
  • Pre and Post Natal Care
  • Real Time Ultrasound
  • Endermologie
  • Corporate Services
If you're in need of any of these services then I highly recommend giving them a call on (07) 3366 0500 or visiting their website for more information.

I'd like to thank Julie Campbell, Anouska Edwards, Lucy Buemer and the rest of the Revive team for this opportunity!

Thanks also to my existing and loyal sponsors and supporters for their continued assistance into the new and no doubt best season so far.

Cheers,







No comments:

Post a Comment